Everyone is concerned about air quality. Allergies and asthma are on the rise everywhere. Contributing factors may include: mold, mildew, dust, and pollen. There are options that you have to optimize the quality of the air inside. They are:
High efficiency air cleaners can dramatically improve the indoor air quality of your house. We are happy to advise you on the appropriate system for your house.
- Removes 99% of mold and pollen
- Removes 98% of dust
- Removes 94% of viruses
- Helps customers who have asthma, severe allergies, respiratory issues, and anyone affected by dust
Fresh Air Ventilation
Effects of radon, mustiness, and low air circulation can be removed. There are different systems that address different issues. Call us to see what will meet your needs best.
Add moisture to the air using the fan from the heating system. Humidifiers protect you from the drying effects of heat on the skin, to the mucous membranes, and protect the wood in your house from drying out and cracking. You can manage the humidity to the exact level you prefer.
- Maintains proper humidity levels to keep viruses from thriving
- Helps prevent home damage such as cracks and shrinking from dry heat
- Helps prevent bloody noses, dry mouth & eyes, sore throats, cracked, itchy skin and painful static shock.
- Prevents damage to home such as warping and rot
- Prevents feeling uncomfortable at normal indoor temperatures
- Removes musty smells
- Prevents mold and mildew growth
- Prevents dust mites from thriving
Ultraviolet bulbs work to kill mold spores and live airborne bacteria by utilizing shortwave light. It’s the same technology that hospitals use to obtain the cleanest air possible.
If you are sneezing, coughing and have watering eyes, maybe we can help. If your home or business is in Houston, Chester County, Montgomery County, the Main Line or Texas, give club-ap.ru a call at to discuss some possible ways to filter out the allergens in your house or office.